Terms and Conditions
1. This website is designated for on-line wholesaling only. California businesses must fax (Fax 213-745-7559) or email (email@example.com) the Resale Permit before the order is processed. Businesses that fail to send the Resale Permit within 24 hours of placing the order will cause their order to be cancelled. All prices are in US dollar.
2. Minimum Order Amount – For US domestic on-line ordering, the minimum order amount is US$100.00 plus S&H per order.
3. We do no longer provide the print catalogue due to the rapid change of the fashion items. We update product information weekly and post the majority of the stocks on-line only.
4. The colors shown on the products are an approximation of the original colors, and are variable with your monitor and/or graphic card.
5. Due to some circumstances beyond our control, all prices, product availability, descriptions and colors are subject to change without notice. Customers are responsible for inquiring & confirming current information at the time of purchase. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product prices, descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
6. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. we reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer.
7. We strive to fill your order completely, but not guaranty the order quantity. We are not responsible for orders placed before the price reduction. We reserve the right to substitute similar items if not instructed otherwise.
8. The payment must be received within 24 hours as of the order placed. Or the open sales order will be cancelled automatically. (No reserve!)
9. All promotion, discount, special offers, pre-orders, close out, or package deal are non refundable. If the orders were cancelled or refused after shipping are not acceptable, there will be applied a 25% cancellation fee. The S&H is not refundable.
10. Any special request such as no substitution, or special delivery request, or any other, needs to be added under the comment area on the bottom of the order form. Or your order will be processed under our daily routine schedules and store policies. Any refused package or item(s) because of lack of such advanced special requests will be charged 25% restocking fee. The S&H is not refundable.
11. You will receive an order confirmation right after you place the order on-line. If you find any information is entered incorrectly, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org , or we are not liable for any incorrect information you provided.
12. All orders are shipped to the address as stated by the customers when the orders are placed. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the address entered is in accordance to the shipping courier’s standard and matching with your credit card statement address (if you select pay by credit card method). Hirason.com reserves the right to charge up to $10 per box address correction charge for any incorrect address, address correction or forwarding address that different than the original address on the invoice.
13. If you have any inquiry or revision about your order(s), please e-mail to email@example.com. We are not responsible for any delay of re-forwarding your order related requests to the order department.
14. We are not liable for any delay caused by invalid information, or un-matching billing/shipping information that your issuing bank has on file, or any other insufficient/invalid information that holds your order for further clarification.
15. We update the store policies when needed without prior notice. Customers are responsible for reading the store policies before submitting the order(s)every time. If you place the order via fax or phone order, you need to sign on store policies form. Or your order will be held until we receive your signature.
16. Please be aware that orders ship to outside the USA may require duties and customs clearing fees not associated with the purchase price or shipping charges. These additional funds depend on your countries duties/customs laws and regulations. The receiver of the goods will be responsible for paying any such fees.
17. We reserve the right to refuse your return based on our return policy.
We ship the orders within two business days upon receipt of your order and payment. We close on Saturday, Sunday and all Holidays. You’ll receive an E-mail confirming your order. You will receive a tracking info. via e-mail once your order has shipped from our warehouse. Please assure you provide us with the most recent valid e-mail address for contacting.
1. All domestic orders are shipped via UPS services within the United States if not instructed otherwise. UPS ground service may take 2~5 working days (excluding the pick-up day) for delivery depending on your shipping location. We have no control over UPS or other carriers suggested arrival times. If you feel your packages are not received on time, please call UPS at 1-877-pick-UPS or the carrier you use.
2. The shipping rate shown on the order form is an estimated ground shipping charge. The shipping charge may not be reflected in the shopping cart correctly and will be adjusted manually to reflect actual shipping rate.
3. For domestic orders, you can choose: Ground service ( 5~7 days)-Your Invoice will manually be adjusted to reflect actual shipping rate.
4. No P.O. Box and APO/FPO address please!!
5. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are processed on the first following business day by the sequence of the orders received. No delivery will be made on Saturday, Sunday and all Holidays. If you need to receive your packages by certain day, please place your order earlier.
6. We are not liable for carriers’ delays, lost or damage during transportation.
7. If you feel it is not safe to leave the package(s) in front door, please request the “signature required” service ( extra $3.00 per package) or buy the insurance. (1% of the insured amount)
1. The uninsured packages got lost during transition – the carrier (UPS/DHL/FedEx) only reimburse up to US$100.00 per package. We are not liable for the lost of packages.
2. The package safely delivered to your assigned address or leave in front door – we and the carriers are not be responsible for the lost package(s).
3. If you feel it is not safe to leave the package(s) in front door, please request the “signature required” service ( an extra $3.00 per package) or buy the insurance (1% of the insured amount)
2. Master Card
“Hirason Handbags and Accessories” will appear on your credit card statement.
*** Note: If the shipping address is different from the billing address, please notify your credit card issuing bank to add the shipping address as an alternative address (in addition to the billing address) to expedite the payment process. If we are unable to verify your shipping address, your order will be cancelled. We do appreciate your understanding and cooperation of avoiding the fraud usage of credit card.
We currently don’t ship to international customers.
We do not tolerate credit card fraud, which is a felony. If it is determined that an attempted order is fraudulent, we will report all information to the FBI, at http://www.ifccfbi.gov
We don’t collect sales tax from our buyers, however all businesses are required to provide valid “resale permit”. Before shipping, we will verify the resale permit to make sure it’s valid. After placing order, please fax copy of your “resale permit” to 213-745-7559
We only take returns of defective items. All defective items must be reported to us via E-mail and request a Return Authorization number (RMA) and further instructions. Please refer to RMA Requesting Procedures/Requirements section. We reserve the right to refuse your return based on our return policy. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
Defective: If you find the package(s) get(s) damaged while you accept the package(s), report to the carrier’s driver immediately. So he/she will have the record for your claim to their customer service department. We are not liable for the carrier delays or damage during transportation.
If the defect is clarified by manufacturing defect after inspection, we will credit your account upon receipt of returned Merchandise. Each claimed defect item needs to be returned in original package. Or it will be identified as misusage defect. No credit will be issued or replacements will be approved.
Return: To avoid unnecessary return, be sure you have read and inquired all the product information before submitting your order. We do appreciate your cooperation. The return request needs to be made within 30 business days upon the receipt of the shipment. Clients are responsible to pay for the shipping of returned items. Shipping/handling fees are not refundable. Merchandise must be returned unused, unworn, with tags attached in original condition and package and accompanied by the original invoice. Or the return will not be accepted and the credit will not be issued. Special order and Sale items are non-returnable. We ask that you inspect your merchandise as soon as you receive it to help in avoiding loss of return privileges.
Refusals: Refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable orders subject to $15.00 or 25% re-stocking charge which ever is greater. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Customers will also be subjected to the return shipping cost.
RMA Requesting Procedures/Requirements
To get RMA number, please follow the instructions for your easy return:
1. Returns due to manufacturer’s defect or damage must be e-mailed along with the pictures which show evidence of the defective areas to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone call request is accepted).
2. While you e-mail, please include the invoice #, item numbers, quantities, defective reasons or return reasons. Without the completed information, your request may be delayed. We will reply to you within 2~3 business days for your claim status via e-mail. So please assure your replied e-mail address is provided correctly. If you do not receive the defect claim or RMA confirmation number within 5 business days from the day you request, please contact us at 213-763-7800.
3. No return will be accepted for credit if the return has no issued RMA #, or passes 30 days from the day the RMA number being issued, the defects are inspected for usage but manufacturing flaws, and the returned items are not in original seals. If the return items are damaged by carrier while sending back, we are not responsible for the damages. Please assure the return package is well packed and put in a suitable size of box. Purchasing the insurance is an optional protection for your return.
4. RMA number is required to be written outside of the box(es), or your packages may be refused. A copy of an issued RMA should be attached with the package. If the items claimed as defective but clarified in good condition after the receipt of the return, the 25% restocking fee or $15.00 whichever is greater will be applied. The returned items that are not claimed on the RMA request form will not be issued for credit.
5. The promotion package and final sale items are not accepted for return, except for defects. You can use the credit amount toward to your future purchases. The credit for non-defect items is not refundable in the form of cash or credit card.
6. All authorized returned item(s) will be examined upon arrival at our warehouse. In order to receive credit for your return. If product is not in ready-to-sell condition (including original seal condition and packaging) or does not meet the return conditions, we may be unable to issue you a credit or exchange for a replacement.
Here at Hirason.com, we absolutely value our customers and their privacy. The information that is gathered by us, has only internal uses in order to help us better serve you in the future. Your personal information, however, is only used for billing, shipping and/or notification purposes. Hirason.com does not sell, rent, or exchange information to-or-with any third party. Nor do we use this information to send unnecessary E-mails. If you receive an unsolicited email that you believe is connected with us in any way, please forward the e-mail (as an enclosure) to us and we will investigate. If you sign up for our promotional email list, you may receive our deal announcement from us. You can opt out the list anytime by replying to the unsubscribe instructions in the email.
This site and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Hirason.com does not warrant that this site and its contents are complete or error free or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. You acknowledge, by your use of the site, that your use of the site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Hirason.com, and its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.